Head of Performance Marketing (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
This hands-on position has the responsibility to drive forward all performance-based paid marketing activities for Springlane. You would like to thrive in an international, highly motivating environment? Then apply at Springlane – one of the most exciting startups in Germany.
Head of Performance Marketing (m/f) for the location Düsseldorf (Germany)
Springlane is the category leader for cooking and dining products as well as selected wines and spirits in Germany with the vision to fuel peoples’ passion for cooking. We are supported by leading international venture capital investors such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, Tengelmann Ventures, Heliad Equity Partners, KfW Bank and Mediaset. Springlane stands for lean development, state-of-the-art BI technology and best-in-class marketing intelligence.
- Develop and execute a customer-centric strategy for our international paid performance marketing channels.
- Responsible for a high 7-digit EUR marketing budget and its efficient allocation across campaigns and countries.
- Develop, lead and grow an international team of acquisition specialists (SEA, Retargeting, Market Places, etc.).
- Create and drive the company's growth plan for acquiring new customers through focused, data-driven, creative and not yet tested customer acquisition strategies.
- Closely work together with other marketing units (e.g. Content Marketing and CRM) to ensure a coherent customer and brand experience.
- Further develop internal tools such as customer lifetime value analyses and use it to steer and optimize our marketing activities in collaboration with the Business Intelligence team.
- At least 3+ years, but ideally 5+ years, experience in a leading performance marketing role in B2C commerce, or alternatively exhaustive experience in one of the leading investment banking or consulting firms.
- Strong analytical background, Master’s in engineering, mathematics, economics, MBA or similar preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of key PPC, Social & Display challenges.
- Results-oriented and metrics-driven. Analytically strong. Mostly Excel, some Powerpoint. Be able to “think with numbers”, build assumptions, test cases, iterate, test again, iterate...
- Curious about new technology and knowledgeable about industry trends and global consumer behaviour.
- Willingness to work hands¬-on to deeply understand a problem. You need to be able to both discuss detailed issues with your team and high-¬level issues with the management.
- Speed and action over talking. Entrepreneurial initiative and strong problem¬ solving capacity. Try new things, adapt quickly, invest when results are promising.
- Able to work well in an unstructured, rapidly changing environment.
- Proven ability in building and leading a team. Able to clearly communicate goals and inspire others. Good on feedback, development and career growth.
- Fluency in English and advanced German skills are a must, Italian a plus.
What you can expect
- Hands-on work and can-do attitude with openness to new ideas and improvements and flexible working style
- International, open and highly dynamic environment with flat hierarchy and focus on team and capacity bulding
- High exposure projects that have a lasting impact on Springlane’s future success
If you are interested in joining us, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should include a cover letter, a resume and relevant certificates. The remuneration will be based on your skills and experience.