Head of PR (m/f)
GetYourGuide Deutschland GmbH
PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2013
Motivated. Inspired. Innovative. Curious. History’s greatest explorers and GetYourGuiders have a lot in common – a taste for adventure included.
GetYourGuide offers the world’s biggest selection of activities – skip-the-line entry to the Eiffel Tower to cooking classes in Marrakech. At our offices in Zurich, Berlin, and Las Vegas, our international team is already hard at work. Now, all that’s missing is you! With ownership from the get-go and plenty of room to grow, you’ll get to make big contributions alongside smart, inspired people.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the company’s PR activities (product and corporate communications)
- Overseeing and coordinating network of PR agencies in Germany, the UK, and the USA
- Developing and implementing the company’s media strategies
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organizing the company’s presence at events (trade shows, conferences, etc.)
- Role reports directly to the CEO
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a media and communication-related profession
- German on a native level
- English on a near-native speaker level
- Outgoing and open personality
- Extensive experience writing press releases
- Passion for travel and Internet-related publishing
- Excellent communication skills to explain and implement your decisions
- College degree or equivalent experience
Why join us?
- Highly motivated team in a high-growth environment
- Large responsibilities from day one and flat hierarchies
- Opportunity to lead all PR activities of GetYourGuide
- Pizza Fridays with beer from 6pm and other start-up perks
How to apply:
Please send us your CV and a letter of motivation and include short answers to the following questions:
Why would you like to work at GetYourGuide and not somewhere else?
Please write a fictional press release for GetYourGuide announcing a major change to the company. Provide versions in English and German, and be creative!
We're a fun, thriving startup with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future. If we've piqued your interest, drop us an email with your resume and motivation letter and we’ll talk.
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Then send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Head of Public Relations (m/f)".
We're looking forward to hearing from you!