Head of Product (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We believe that a great company is build on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's rich in functionality, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Head of Product to own the product vision, strategy and execution with regards to features and functions required for current customers and company strategy.
If you're excited by the prospective of working with innovative Banking and Financial organizations around the world who want to service new and existing individuals, SMEs and companies who are currently poorly served by banks with a fresh new technology platform, Mambu is where you need to be.
Mambu will to continue to build and expand the local and regional market penetration in our chosen segments and become the leading player in providing solutions to new innovators and disruptors and replacing older legacy solutions with a significantly more flexible, cost effective dynamic platform supported by our partner ecosystems.
What you'll be working on
- Being the market & customer-facing owner of the product and platform and coordinating with marketing/sales/executives/delivery to set this strategy
- Deciding what and how features & requirements should be implemented
- Owning the high-level product roadmap and strategic technical initiatives and coordinating with product management on lower-level requirements, design & implementation details
- Gaining an excellent deep understanding of current and future customers needs, positioning of the product versus the competition & alternatives
- Articulating product benefits & values to sales, marketing, press and other stakeholders
- Working with system architects to understand architectural epics, requirements and implications while coordinating their work on the roadmap
- Mapping out the platform ecosystem of complementary solutions (payment gateways, credit scoring, BI, etc.), executing partnerships, pre-integration ‘certifications’ and building the Mambu platforms
- Overseeing the release planning, release management and solution validation
You need to have
- Proven technical experience in engineering management roles or similar
- Excellent knowledge of core banking/financial services in its various flavours & components including: lending, deposits, current accounts, P2P, accounting, CRM
- Excellent understanding of what is needed, from a technology perspective, to ‘run a banking service’ including systems, processes and people involved
- Ability to map out a solution landscape for customers
- Excellent communication and mediation skills to manage product pressure from various stakeholders and make data-driven decisions about the best strategies
- Strong technical understanding of implications of certain product enhancements and tradeoffs
- A deep understanding of the difference between the SaaS delivery/service model vs licensed and its benefits and implications for banking
- Good pre-sales ability to effectively position the benefits of SaaS services vs others in front of executives without talking about features
It would be great if you also had
- Additional written or spoken languages beyond English
- Strong project and time management skills
- Already love AHA! for Product Management and Jira for Agile Development as much as we do
- Launched in 2011, we already work with more than 150 institutions in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started
- Our clients include P2P platforms, SME lenders, traditional banks, microfinance organizations, consumer lending and digital banking organizations who are all looking to either service unreached markets or disrupt the traditional world of banking
- We are an international, fast growing disruptive technology company with a unique mission
- We offer competitive, fair salaries and benefits and we also let you pick your favorite hardware pack!