Senior Product Manager
Produktmanagement Management Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
carwow is a comparison site that takes the uncertainty and hassle out of buying a new car. We’re passionate about getting people the best car buying experience, from research all the way through to purchase.
We believe buying a new car should be enjoyable. Consumers can quickly compare upfront offers from our trusted dealer network and buy directly without any hassle or haggling.
An exciting, driven, energetic startup headquartered in central London, carwow are backed by some of Europe’s leading VC’s . We’ve raised significant funding in the last two years, from top tier VCs, so we’re growing fast and are expanding to Germany now.
We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make the new car buying experience better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying in Germany, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
Reporting directly to the Head of Germany and working closely with the CTO and London product team, you will be part of the core German leadership team building the business in Germany.
You will be in charge of defining the German product strategy, user experience and product features based on our core product in the UK and by gathering and analysing data and feedback from multiple stakeholders; consumers, dealers, industry experts, marketing, finance, developers, designers, and the board.
You will work closely with our CTO and the UK product team to adapt and create the right product features for the German market from idea, to MVP to ongoing iteration.
You will define and work towards the metrics that will judge if the product features are successful.
You will work closely with our UK developers to work out what’s technically possible and what tradeoffs can be made.
You will work with designers to build wireframes and map out user journeys.
- 5+ years in product management or product development
- Highly analytical yet very commercial
- Very autonomous, not afraid to take control and responsibility
- High energy level, never satisfied, always looking for a better way to doing everything
- Startup experience is a plus
- Comfortable working with a remote team in the UK and willingness to travel frequently
- Fluent in German and English
- Competitive Salary and generous equity package
- Great working environment in the heart of Munich plus significant time spent with an international team in London
- At carwow we’re a small and close team where everyone is directly responsible for the success of the business. If you’re ambitious then you’ll love the opportunity this role offers