Head of Product Management (m/f)
Visual Meta GmbH
IT Produktmanagement Management
Beginn: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Visual Meta GmbH is an innovative internet company based in the heart of Berlin, which has grown rapidly since being founded in 2009. In 2011 our company has been taken over by the Axel Springer group.
We are looking for a “Head of Product Management (m/f)” who is excited by the challenge of driving our product strategy to the next level. You share our passion to be a digital leader in the e-commerce sector for our leading shopping platforms worldwide like LadenZeile and ShopAlike.
As a product leader, you shape the agile product development in our company. Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing and supervising the implementation of our product strategy and roadmap for our frontend, mobile and backend platforms.
- 5+ years of experience in product management with increasing responsibilities
- 2+ years of experience in agile software product development in a mass market consumer focused e-commerce company
- Experience as a team leader
- A demonstrated record of partnering with teams across the organization to achieve business results across multiple teams
- Analytical mindset and data-driven approach to product management
- Preferably good understanding of web applications, mobile and programming languages
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and develop new ideas with technical and non-technical employees
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, German would be a plus
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Communications, Business, or a related digital discipline
- Leading a team of 8 product managers and designers
- Be the main communicator between the product team and top-level management
- Engaging with cross-functional teams to bring products to the market
- Developing a product strategy and roadmap for our platforms to deliver the best user experience
- Tracking KPIs, supervise tests and draw conclusions to develop and optimise the business
- Monitoring competitors and e-commerce trends as well as derive new business strategies
- Supporting feature prioritisation in terms of product strategy, market trends and business development
What we offer
- A committed, successful and international team
- Operating system of your choice
- Large impact due to small, excellent development teams and professional data center environments
- Leading-edge technology to solve challenging problems and to build great software
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouraging working environment with inspiring team events and healthy snacks
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English to the attention of Johannes Schaback, including cover letter, CV, your earliest starting date, salary expectations as well as relevant references, by using the following Link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oj3OZfwT&s=Gründerszene.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!