Head of Product Management (m/w)
Beginn: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Head of Product Management (m/w)
COBI is looking for a creative, energetic and very experienced Product Manager to manage the current and define the future COBI product strategy / next generation development.
The Senior Product Manager will lead the product definition phases by collaborating with various teams during the research and concept phases. In addition, the position will identify opportunities to maximize the user experience with the COBI system, identify strategic category growth opportunities, integration to key feature opportunities, document phases of the product and manage tradeoffs involving features, schedule, cost and pricing. The ideal candidate will have experience writing clear and concise documents and experience in either the action sports or consumer electronics industry.
The ideal candidate will have a great passion for COBI and execute all activities with respect to the COBI brand strategy. Position is located in Frankfurt/Main Germany.
- Lead the product definition process: Use Cases, Features, Experience, Business case, Compatibility, Transition etc.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (i.e. Engineering, Software Development, Sales Planning, Marketing, Business Development and Brand) through the complete product development cycle.
- Manage trade-offs involving features, schedule, cost, pricing, line/value positioning and early phase lifecycle management.
- Lead Design, Engineering and Brand Experience as necessary in the research and concept phases of product development.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Identify opportunities for improving the customer experience
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Identify key feature opportunities
- Document all phases of the product
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for future products
- Discern new product development opportunities while contributing to the development of the product strategy
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Collect global customer, partner and internal COBI company requirements for future product development
- Attain expert knowledge of competitive and 3 rd Party solutions and products
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Participate in key vendor meetings for opportunity identification
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in consumer electronics and/or action sports industries
- BS/BA degree
- Expertise in writing clear and concise documents
- Results and deadline driven
- Detail oriented
- Passion and dedication to work in a dynamic and exciting team environment
- Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
COBI is the smartest way to upgrade your bike – making every ride more rewarding and more fun. The connected bike system adds over 100 intelligent features to any bike – with a simple, predictive and beautiful interface on your smartphone.
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that lives the lifestyle and the spirit of the COBI brand. The enthusiasm for biking and our product connects us. COBI is a company with a culture that is supportive, dynamic and encourages professional growth. From our competitive compensation to our dedication to providing a quality and fun work environment COBI
can give you the opportunity to achieve personal success and career satisfaction.