Head of Product (m/f)
IT Produktmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As Head of Product at Biodirekt you work with us at the core of our business: A unique online food shopping experience that connects customers with the producers and their products; various tools for farmers and food makers that support them in running a highly efficient and profitable business.
If scale and pace of execution is exciting to you, if you are passionate about your craft and if you are striving to build better food systems that matter to millions of people around the world, Biodirekt will be the right place for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated Head of Product (m/f) to join our team in Berlin (start date: asap).
- Own the overall product vision and development for our exciting new company.
- Research and define the ongoing requirements for our business model, as well as analyse and identify the needs and use cases of all stakeholders (from end users to customer service).
- Develop and execute our product roadmap.
- Build and lead the engineering team to ship high quality and high-performance products.
- Manage your department’s budget, product analytics and KPI reporting.
- Establish a scalable product development process.
Your experience and skillset
- You have 4+ years of product management experience in a consumer-oriented, high-performance organisation (ideally: e-commerce environment).
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and leadership experience.
- You are an independent, pro-active problem solver and you have a hands-on and can-do approach.
- You are highly adaptable and thrive in a rapidly-changing, complex environment.
- You have a strong grasp of what constitutes an intuitive UX and product and at the same time, you are highly analytical and make decisions based on user testing and research.
- You ideally have an entrepreneurial background and are passionate about startups and the food scene.
- You communicate fluently in English. As a plus you can also communicate in German.
- You have an university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related technical field or the equivalent in commercial experience.
Why work for Biodirekt?
- You will have a massive impact on the growth of Biodirekt from an early phase and therefore, its ultimate success at scale. You will enjoy full independence and ownership.
- Incredible work environment with amazing team members and a steep learning curve.
- Learn about organic produced food by engaging with our producer, our partner, lehmann natur, and our foodie community.
- Get the opportunity to use your energy and skills to build a better food system for the future.
- You get a fair compensation package (perspectively: plus company shares).
Biodirekt will revolutionise the online food market. Thus the previous business model of Biodirekt will extremely expand and take on a new shape. The German organic food trader, the lehmann natur GmbH, will back Biodirekt with its expertise and manpower as strategic partner to realise this vision. For Biodirekt’s fresh start we are looking for people who are as passionate about our vision as we are, talented and driven to succeed.
You think you are the perfect person for this role? Then we are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV and cover letter with salary requirements and possible starting date.