Head of Product - Product/Project Manager (m/f)
Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH
IT Grafik Marketing Business Development Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2013
Want to experience freedom in creating and developing your own product ideas and features?
Want to join one of the hottest German startups and drive our success with innovative product features?
You want to be the leading position that consults with Marketing, Risk Management, Internationalization in catering millions of monthly visitors?
You enjoy structuring projects and seeing the success in the end when goals are reached and outcome is exceeding expectations?
Then this is the chance you have been waiting for – join our team as Product/Project Manager now! We are one of the hottest German startups with a unique combination of experienced investors, a really cool young team with a fun-performance-culture and a luxurious „castle“ next to the Alster as office!
Kreditech is a young, disruptive and very fast (>100% per year) growing technology company that applies online data to real-time scoring (facebook data, e-commerce data, installed apps etc. determine your credit worthyness) which is applied to B2C loan issuing in Poland, Spain and 2 new countries in 2013 as well as B2B products / partnerships with banks / external companies. Our product allows to score up to 8.000 data points and pay out any scalable amount of loans in less than a minute as part of a fully automatized workflow.
We are financed by a Silicon Valley VC ( http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/17/kreditech/) as well as by leading European Business Angels (Stefan Glaenzer, Michael Brehm, Heiko Hubertz, Felix Haas) and Venture Capitalists (Point9 Capital, Digital Pioneers) and a yet undisclosed German investment bank.
Kreditech is looking for a talented Product/Project Manager to join one of the hottest German start-ups and be your own boss – no Creative Director / Art Director dictating and influencing your creative spirit.
We don't need your formal education; we are open for skilful, versatile and passionate about web programming people!
This is the optimal opportunity for you to:
- Learn how a modern online / technology startup works, get to see all different departments and take a maximum of responsibility in your daily job
- Experience the hottest phase of a startup: strong growth, proven product, profitable but not yet a boring corporation
- Work in one of the coolest start-up offices ever (3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, boat-access to the river Alster (find some pictures here: http://www.deutsche-startups.de/2012/11/15/hausbesuch-bei-kreditech/ )
- Learn a lot! We have many options and ideas for new projects that will challenge your abilities
Your Role at Kreditech:
- You will be designing projectflows/-structures, plan and calculate our projects and take over full responsibility including capacity and rescource planning/disposition and guarantee timely releases
- You will be working on the concepts of our webpages, the optimization of them in text and creative appearance/design
- You will work closely together with all different stakeholders in a Project within Kreditech: Business Development, Management, Online Marketing, Developers, Internal/External Designers
- You will document processes, create status reports to the Management and investors, plan and track milestones
- You will be responsible for the concept and development of our product, product attributes and inventions
- You are the most structured person you know. Under pressure you perform to your maximum. The more projects you are doing at the same time, the better.
- You are able to always remain calm and keep the overview, move securely on an international stage and speak English fluently.
- You have completed your studies in Informatics, IT Management, Management/Economics or in an equal field
- You bring along experience in working in project management of creative/programming projects (preferably in a startup company), you have a strong understanding for IT projects and e-commerce
- You have an analytical but also creative way of thinking and working
- You are string in your communication and bring the necessary power when it comes to getting your ideas done
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (German or other languages are a Plus)
- You know exactly what a user wants and how you can perfectionize User Experience and Usability
- You are experienced in working with CMS systems like Wordpress and development tracking software like JIRA
- You are excellent in working with MS Office, have already first experience in working with project management tools, a plus will be if you know how to talk HTML and CSS
Interested? Send a detailed resume in Word or PDF to our HR team. And don’t forget to add your first possible starting date (we look for someone to join ASAP) + your salary expectations ;)