Head of Product/Product Owner Website (m/f)
Projektmanagement Produktmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
DREAMLINES is an innovative, fast-growing Online Travel Company. Just 4 years after establishment, we are the leading online portal for cruises in Europe operating in seven countries. In addition to our headquarters in Hamburg City Center, we are represented internationally by offices in France, Brazil, Russia, the Netherlands and Australia.
The cruise market, with its outstanding growth and high margins, is one of the most attractive sectors in the travel market. Our goal is to become the global market leader and revolutionize the way cruises are booked. By combining a strong technological orientation with optimum, independent advice we distinguish ourselves from our competitors. DREAMLINES is supported by a strong investor consortium of well-known venture capital funds such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, TruVenturo, Hasso Plattner Ventures and Target Ventures, who invested on average double-digit millions into the development of our company.
Not only is the success story of DREAMLINES unique, the career paths of our employees is also a part of it. We are constantly looking for the best talent and employees. Are you looking for a company that is characterized by a flat hierarchy and a result-orientated approach in an environment where you can quickly and independently take on responsibilities? Then you are perfect for DREAMLINES!
As product owner, you will be in a key position within the organization to determine and shape new products. You will work with business analysts, designers, developers and other Product Owners to create product roadmaps, KPI’s, run tests and implement new products and features. You need to understand the business, the competitive landscape and determine and analyze trends and innovations. You also need to actively monitor, define and pursue key metrics and concepts like conversion, repeat rate, ROI, performance, NPI.
Dreamlines’ Product Owners literally shape the future of online cruising by thinking out of the box and challenging the “status quo”.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify strategic opportunities and threats
- Define, monitor and improve product key metrics and KPI’s
- Discuss business implementation and impacts with stakeholders
- Defend and update product roadmap
- Translate vision into clear requirements and user stories
- Work closely with software engineering teams on implementation
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience as a product owner in a previous e-commerce company is a must
- Fluent in English
- Ability to use analytics and quantitave methods to measure and decide
- Passion for technology and (online) travel
- Proven ability to motivate and explain vision to software engineering teams
- Effective at driving changes
- Ambitious and driven to continuous improvements
- Work environment which enables you to help shape essential parts of a growing e-commerce company
- Responsibility from Day One, flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- An international, performance oriented and growth stimulating company culture
- Flexible working hours, grants for HVV-ProfiCard & bAV, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis
Send us your application, including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations via email to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!