Director of Project Delivery (m/f)
Sales Projektmanagement Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
As the world's leader in crowdsourced testing, Applause maximizes the quality of mobile & IoT applications as well as websites and all other digital properties by combining innovative testing services "in-the-wild" testing and quality tools. Since our launch in 2008, Applause has partnered with over 3.000 customers to help them deliver apps that win. Reaching the Forbes ranking for the "Most Promising Companies" three years in a row speaks for itself. Funded by a total of almost 100 million Euros we are driving our expansion in Europe.
To help us grow the European market from our Berlin office, we are now looking for a:
Director of Project Delivery (m/f)
This role is for a team leader who can manage and develop a team of B2B-Project Managers and make sure that we continuously deliver the best possible service to our external customers all over Europe. We are looking for someone who understands what makes customers happy and what we have to do in order to keep them satisfied - and of course our Project Management team as well. The person will build up on our existing structures in project delivery and customer satisfaction but will also implement new processes as well.
Your responsibilities are
- Monitor the status and progress of current external customer engagements in over 20 countries, as well as customer satisfaction, tester satisfaction, margin and churn rate and work to improve those metrics.
- Manage and coach the European Project Delivery team (over 15 people across several markets in Europe) and make sure that we deliver the best solution to our customers.
- Scale and shape the team and all processes alongside our best-in-class growth rates from it’s current stage to the next stages of our high growth
- Support our growth by identifying opportunities for new business, up-selling and cross-selling in cooperation with our sales team.
- Report directly to the General Manager Europe and will be part of the European Management team responsible to growth the business across all European markets
- Work with the Product Management and Product Development teams to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the Applause product suite
- Participate in the pre-sales process to understand customer business and technical objectives and quality requirements, in order to develop and expand on effective solutions
- You have 5+ years experience as a Manager in a customer facing Project Management role in the area of IT / software / mobile / digital etc.
- You have successfully managed teams in a challenging environment and are extremely good in executing strategy as well as optimizing and implementing new processes
- You have a strong digital / IT background, a good technical and business understanding and a strong interest in the “apps economy".
- You possess excellent problem solving skills, understand what is necessary to deliver successful projects and are able to identify solutions in a complex environment.
- You possess above-average commitment, learn quickly and are able to work independently.
- You are fluent in English; German is a bonus.
- You are willing to support our local team in Berlin.
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success in Europe as to inspire businesses with our innovative product. We offer challenging tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities in a dynamic and international environment. We also pay a great base salary plus an added bonus and provide stock options. As part of our highly motivated and young team we expect high quality and perseverance at work. In addition to different team events in our office in the center of Berlin Kreuzberg, we create a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team. If a relocation to Berlin is necessary, we will provide financial support.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then Applause is the perfect company for you!