Head of Recruitment (m/f)
Beginn: November 2015
Blacklane provides an outstanding ground travel experience in over 180 cities and 50 countries worldwide. Our success comes from a collaboration of nearly 200 people from 40 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us! Help us solve the challenges of moving travelers around the world and support a thriving community of professional drivers.
Head of Recruitment (m/f)
Lead the recruitment department and ensure that Blacklane continues to grow and offer an exceptionally high standard of service around the world. Attract great talent from around the world and help make Blacklane their second home. Represent a top employer, take responsibility of successful recruiting strategies and make processes smooth and easy.
- Lead and continue to improve the end-to-end recruitment process for the whole company.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and internal stakeholders to define tailor-made recruiting strategies.
- Work on a long-term personnel plan with general management and the head of HR.
- Lead a small team, and give guidance on improving recruiting elements, e. g. interview techniques.
- Monitor and control various recruiting funnels, including cost control.
- Support, guide and initiate various HR projects concerning all aspects of recruitment, e. g. employer branding campaigns, career fairs or retention management.
- Represent Blacklane at recruiting events and position us as one of the most exciting employers in Berlin.
- Are passionate and enthusiastic about bringing value and growth to our company.
- Have at least four years of experience in a lead recruiting position, ideally in a tech-startup environment.
- Are very well connected within the startup scene and you love to network.
- Are familiar with recruitment software applications and know how to use them most efficiently.
- Have a solid knowledge of interview techniques and strong candidate selection abilities.
- Are an excellent communicator with a can-do attitude and a true leadership mentality.
- Are fluent in German and English — any additional language is a plus.
More than a job
- Stand out from the crowd and join the fastest-growing tech startup in Germany. Our unique team is characterized by flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and an open-minded atmosphere.
- Grow in an environment that values trust, creativity and teamwork.
- Gain a global perspective in our team of 40 nationalities.
- Receive a permanent contract with attractive compensation and recognition of your achievements.
- Work in a historic Berlin 5-story factory-loft. Seriously, where else in Europe would you rather work right now?
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that promises a consistently exceptional experience around the world, please apply with all of your relevant documents, as well as your salary expectations, on our career page: https://www.blacklane.com/de/karriere. We look forward to working with you!