Head of Sales and Business Development (m/f)
Luxembourg / Darmstadt
Business Development Sales
Beginn: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are looking for a candidate located either in Darmstadt (DE), Luxembourg (LU) or Home-Office based as our Master of “Cashcredits”, our monetization virtual currency.
Leading role in the further expansion of cashcloud in Europe
Sales responsibility, prospect and engage publishers, advertisement networks, big community portals in the gaming, digital content and other industries contacts across all levels
- Manage partner on-boarding from A to Z, thus from sales to the technical integration
- Proactively promote our advertising solutions at its best, both on the phone as well as on external meetings, fairs, industry events etc.
- You work independently and manage your own projects in various areas, including publisher integrations and advertiser sales
- Continuous obse
- rvation of market developments and publishers’ needs, constant improvement of the acquisition and business development process as well as permanent tracking and measurement of your successes by analyzing and evaluating crucial KPI’s
- Close cooperation with Product Management and Tech for the realization of customized solutions
- Creating and distributing reports for the CEO and Board, external partners and the team
You will be the first and after period of time you will build a team of national account managers in several countries in Europe.
We offer an interesting and rapidly growing Start-up-Company job. You will be part of young, multi-national team. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are looking to take the next step in their career.
- Significant experience (minimum 2-4 years) in business development in the area of mobile content marketing, ideally in the digital industry, at publishing network or advertisement agency.
- Excellent knowledge of and international network in the online and mobile marketing industry
- Proven track record of delivering audience growth, customer acquisition and cultivating brand awareness
- Strong knowledge and keen interest in mobile payment and wallets, mobile applications, especially good understanding of the mobile entertainment market
- Resilient and goal-oriented personality with “can-do” attitude who is very adept in negotiating with partners
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and German is essential / additional language skills are highly welcome
- Pro-active team player and reliable style of work with great attention to detail
- Digital Native 24/7 living with your smartphone
If you are interested in an exciting position in a friendly team, we are looking forward to receiving your English application via email to:
Your application should include: Application letter including your earliest start date, CV, relevant references and certificates.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!