Head of Sales DACH (m/f)
Unleash 12 AG
Beginn: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Unleash12 is a young and dynamic sports marketing company – working with leading athletes and clubs in the football industry across Europe with a combined reach of over 300M, developing an e-commerce solution that is going to revolutionize the sports market. Our team is an established group of top-professionals that come with unique capabilities and an unparalleled network in the football world.
We are looking for a Head of Sales DACH to structure our campaign line-up, approach partners and negotiate online marketing & sales campaigns across multiple platforms in Europe. Beyond an extensive online marketing sales experience, we would like you to have strong sales skills, influencer marketing know-how, past experience in working with top-brands and a proven track record in delivering a high-quality product and service line-up.
We are a young team that is passionate about sports (and football in particular) and passionate about our ideas and goals. If you are excited to work in such an environment and you are eager to build something great with us, then you might just be the right candidate for us.
This position will be based out of Zurich. Please send applications, including a CV and Cover Letter (in English or German), directly to email@example.com .
- Negotiate online marketing (channel mix, campaign timings) and sales (pricing, delivery, etc.) campaigns
- Develop a clear and opportunity driven campaign plan together with our international teams
- Approach new partners to develop a marketing campaign with them
- Build a strong network of brands as cooperation partners
- Plan a solid sales line-up over a 6 month period, coordinated with our athletes and clubs
- Past online marketing sales experience. Experience in influencer marketing is a plus
- Strong past experience and proven track-record on sales and negotiations
- Existing network with brands
- Entrepreneurial spirit to take on wide responsibilities, apply creative problem solving approaches and a high willingness to work on multiple topics
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Highly reliable and motivated team player
- Interest in sports in general and football in particular