Head of Sales Germany / Austria (m/f)
Business Development Sales Management
Beginn: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
About the Company
We are ticketscript - the European market leaders in digital self-ticketing, ranked in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theatre shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies - we do them all! We believe in empowering our customers. Their success is our success. So far over 80,000 events have worked with us, including brands such as 1 Live, ADAC and Chris Liebing Records - and this is only the beginning. We have offices in Berlin, London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
The person we are looking for will be able to make a significant difference to the success of ticketscript. The role of the ‘Head of Sales Germany/Austria’ is to rapidly grow our customer base and manage the Sales teams in Germany. The successful candidate is required to join and lead a dynamic sales teams that sell our ticketing solution to new customers in Germany. You will be based in our Berlin office and will report to the Country Director Germany/Austria.
Besides being responsible for maintaining an individual sales target and team sales target, you are also:
- Responsible for delivering a sales strategy for the German and Austrian market,
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and performance of new Sales Managers;
- Initiating and coordinating the development of action plans to penetrate new markets;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of sales plans from the Country Director;
- Delivering effective presentations to key clients
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities of the sales team;
- Assisting Sales Managers in preparation of proposals and presentations;
- Controlling costs to meet budget guidelines;
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure they are communicated and implemented within the teams;
- Providing clear and crisp internal communication about the performance of our products;
- Researching and implementing growth opportunities in peripheral markets.
- You will have at least 3 years experience in actively managing a sales team;
- You will have a proven track record of maintaining and exceeding a sales target;
- Knowledge of our main target markets;
- Experience in sales within the ticketing sector is a benefit.
Skills and competences
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and management skills;
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to engage at different levels;
- Strong interpersonal and organisational abilities;
- You must be able to work within a competitive sales environment;
- Multilingual skills are an advantage;
- Good written and oral skills are required;
- A positive attitude
A competitive salary and a very lucrative commission scheme within an international and fast growing technology company, that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join energetic and results driven teams based in Germany.
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include
- Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend) and as much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
- Snacks and fruit
- Meet your colleagues internationally on a frequent base
- An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
- Our infamous Christmas which takes place in one of the cities we reside in. All employees will celebrate the end of a successful year together in either Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin or London.
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Job location(s): Berlin, Germany