Head of Sales - Germany (m/f)
Business Development Sales Operations
Beginn: Dezember 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
carwow is a comparison site that takes the uncertainty and hassle out of buying a new car. We’re passionate about getting people the best car buying experience, from research all the way through to purchase.
We believe buying a new car should be enjoyable. Consumers can quickly compare upfront offers from our trusted dealer network and buy directly without any hassle or haggling.
An exciting, driven, energetic startup headquartered in central London, carwow are backed by some of Europe’s leading VC’s . We’ve raised significant funding in the last two years, from top tier VCs, so we’re growing fast and are expanding to Germany now.
We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make the new car buying experience better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying in Germany, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
Reporting directly to the Head of Germany, you will be part of the core leadership team building the business in Germany.
You will be in charge of creating a dealer acquisition strategy and building a small sales team focussed on acquiring franchised dealers in Germany to use our product. Your success will be measures by dealer count per brand and region.
You will be responsible for leading the sales team, creating a sales approach with supporting sales documents, contacting and presenting to prospective dealer.
You will also play a crucial role in the development of the product, liaising with the rest of the team as to what prospective dealers would like to see.
- Experience in building and leading a small sales team - A must
- A keen salesperson who doesn’t mind picking up the phone - A must
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills - A must
- Boundless energy and an entrepreneurial approach - A must
- Experience working with new car dealers - An added benefit
- Competitive Salary and generous equity package
- Great working environment in the heart of Munich
- At carwow we’re a small and close team where everyone is directly responsible for the success of the business. If you’re ambitious then you’ll love the opportunity this role offers