Head of Sales (m/f)
nestpick Global Services GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
WHO ARE WE?
nestpick is a growing start-up that was founded to fix the problem of a broken rental market. We are the secure and convenient solution for a younger generation, offering a platform where you can rent or let your home entirely online. Our platform is currently available in numerous European countries with further intercontinental expansion planned for 2015. We are a team of do-ers, who challenge ourselves and those we work with.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a talented individual with a set of skills that can’t be matched:
- A relevant university degree, ideally with a focus on Economics or Management
- 2-3+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience in Start-up
- Extensive knowledge in the fields of Telesales, SalesForce and Online Sales
- Productive and motivated worker: We need someone who is a hard worker and is really passionate about nestpick - we are looking for people who are willing to go the extra mile
- Structured and pragmatic, especially in stressful situations
- A strong personality, humor and the desire to create and drive the workforce forward
- Languages: Fluent in English (our language within the company) and the language of our target countries you will be managing (German, Spanish, French, or Mandarin at native or C1, C2 level)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an ever-evolving platform, we are still figuring it all out; meaning there is a lot of foundational work yet to be done. This is an opportunity to leave your mark. You will be in charge of our Sales team whose main task is to explain our business model to landlords and convince them to collaborate with us. We need you to organize and help our team to develop our own unique culture. That means creating and improving everyday work processes as well as formulating and implementing a strategy to build not only a large, but also a great company. Your hard work and creative know-how will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to challenge the status quo of the rental market and fix a problem
- Working together with a team from every corner of the world. A bright bunch who provide endless opportunity to learn from
- Experiencing the ever-evolving world of startups
- Development of your business and communication skills
- Ownership of your role and responsibility to match
- Initiative and performance being rewarded with growth opportunities within nestpick
We’re looking to fill this position yesterday, so take a look to see what we are about and how you can help us to achieve our vision. Please send your application here
your nestpick Recruiting Team