Service Operation and Quality Professional (m/f)
Parkmobile Deutschland GmbH
Business Development Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
ParkNow – a brand from BMW i and Parkmobile – will become the leading brand for on-street and off-street premium parking services in Europe. We are currently building a small, passionate team with the Service Operation and Quality Professional being an essential pillar.
We are looking for a highly motivated Service Operation and Quality Professional, hungry for the next career step. You are experienced in managing external call centre agents and partners as well as in developing helpdesk functions and securing excellent service quality. You will be working closely with the product development function and the IT & operations management at our headquarter. Directly reporting to the Managing Director you will take full responsibility for the service operation and quality organization.
With ParkNow you have the opportunity to work in a young and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Our employees are highly motivated open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit. Our people are the key to our success.
The role of the Service Operation and Quality Professional is to
- Work closely with existing outsourced providers of call centre support to ensure our contractual SLA’s are met and manage the activities and required improvements of external and internal Customer Services.
- Establish and maintain procedures for all Customer Service teams and to be responsible for ensuring that they are followed.
- Identify training and development requirements for Customer Services personnel and ensure continuous improvement in service availability, accuracy and call handling time.
- Measure and optimize the cost of suppliers, their business benefits and savings gained.
- Be the escalation point for all customer issues (motorist or operator) and manage customer complaints to successful resolution.
- Establish a high performance Helpdesk and work closely with the product manager and responsible IT functions to improve overall service quality.
- Hold overall responsibility for the training of staff located onsite at clients in web reporting, technical integration and enforcement interfaces and when required, perform this training either in cascade (train-the-trainer) or direct form.
- Project lead for any in house or external development work that will deliver quality enhancements to the service.
- Provide quality review and assurance of all required changes and technical implementations.
- Produce management statistics for the service quality of our services offered and provide input for service platform design in terms of growth, failover, contingency, capacity planning and disaster recovery together with the responsible headquarter function.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with our internal IT and operations functions as well as partners, cities, operators and their customer support departments.
- Regularly try out competitors’ products/services to benchmark ours against and provide suggestions on how our product should be shaped in response.
- Understand Premium User Experience principles to support the development team to create a user experience that is unmatched by competition.
Your personal attributes
- Passionate with “can-do” attitude, outgoing, personable, and proactive.
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks.
- Strong Customer Service ethos and hands-on attitude.
- Willingness and ability to embrace change and learn new skills.
- Very receptive and a fast learner.
- Open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Flexible yet resilient under heavy workloads.
- University degree level in business and economics with a major in quality management or project management (equivalents will be considered).
- At least two years of service quality and delivery experience.
- Knowledge of SQL and report writing tools (Business Objects, Crystal Reports).
- Numerate and literate.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Proficient in the use of MS office programs.
The rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market and the ability to directly contribute to that success. We offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application documents (cover letter and CV) to:
We look forward to meeting you,
Your ParkNow team
Parkmobile Deutschland GmbH