Head of Software Development (m/f)
IT Business Development Development
Beginn: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Atrinum.Ventures is a Swiss-based holding company with a focus on building and growing our portfolio of start-up companies. For one of our portfolio companies we are currently seeking a Head of Software Development (m/f) to join us in Zurich.
The Head of Software Development is a crucial role for realising our starting company’s software architecture. Within our team, you will be responsible to design and develop the lean back-end solution of our concept. Over time, you are anticipated to lead your own team of developers within our company.
You will be dealing on a daily business with our COO and the sales team in order to incorporate market feedback into the software. You should bring a solid experience in Java/Force.com development with a proven track record and a passion for developing ideas from scratch.
If you are interested in innovation and modern cloud technologies and you are working independently and responsibly, you are just right for us. Produce new ideas with us and create a disruptive Fintech solution from scratch.
Independently work on developing a new solution from a concept paper to a running system. You are willing to think further “outside the box” with a propensity to pragmatic solutions.
You are capable of independently managing the software solution as a running system. Simultaneously prioritize workload and efforts based on probability in order to continuously have a balanced pipeline of enhancing new ideas.
- Academic record in (business) informatics or a similar education
- 3+ years of experience in building your own business or in a dynamic company offering IT development, consultancy or similar with demonstrated record of assuming responsibility
- Experience in developing web-based software solutions utilizing databases
- Background in finance industry is considered as plus.
- Top of the class analytical and quantitative skills
- Native-level German language skills and fluency in English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
A key position in our newly established portfolio company with the opportunity to work on something big and the chance to assume responsibility from day one. The position allows a maximum personal involvement and flexibility. On top we provide an attractive deal with fix compensation and participation, which can be defined individually. Although entrepreneurial spirit and involvement is essential.