Head of Sponsorship Sales (m/w)
Tech Open Air
Business Development Sales Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Tech Open Air Berlin is Europe’s leading interdisciplinary technology festival.
Our mission is to connect, grow and inspire the human spirit through knowledge exchange and collaboration on the intersections of tech, music, art & science. By bringing together technological changemakers with other disciplines, we help the disrupted better anticipate the future and the technologists better understand the world they change.
With 100+ international speakers, 75+ satellite events and 2500+ attendees #TOA14 has been the biggest edition so far. Now we would like you to join us and help us grow even further.
We are looking for a experienced at dealbreaker with a proven experience to help setting up our small team sponsorship and the lead partner acquisition and negotiation processeses handling each step of the relationship with partners, Exhibitors and startups as the festival progresses organization. The position is full time, starting asap and ending in July.
- You consider yourself a people person, not a salesperson.
- You are passionate about disruptive content and people and understand well the tech sector
- You are a natural negotiator and can come up with creative solutions when needed.
- You have great communication skills and know how to use them to deliver your vision for mutually beneficial deals.
- You are detail-oriented and are able to Consistently perform under pressure in a fast paced paced startup environment.
- Your are a native or fluent German speaker
Big up if
- You have a background in account management