Head of Talent (m/f)
Beginn: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Do you want to take a leadership role in a high-growth tech business? Can you build a talent function from scratch and recruit, retain and develop the best talent globally? Do you want to join an international team with a mission to make the world a better place? Then send us your application!
Why this is an amazing opportunity
- You will have the rare chance to build the talent function completely from scratch and create world-class HR operations in a high-growth environment.
- Join an open and diverse team from across the world with a laid back, non-hierarchical culture and a great office space.
- Everything you do will have a significant impact right at the heart of our company. We’re on a fast-track and so will your career be.
What you will do in your role
- Establish the Talent function: define and implement world-class hiring and talent development methodologies to robustly scale up our company.
- Build our employer brand: deliver a consistent, compelling and motivating message to prospective candidates, promote and articulate the company’s organizational culture.
- Ensure efficient candidate management, tracking and testing; build and maintain a pipeline of exceptional talent covering multiple geographies and functional areas.
What you need to be great at
- Proven ability to deliver on all aspects of (international) talent acquisition, onboarding and people development.
- Experience working in a startup like environment, where things need to be build from scratch without any established processes.
- You’re an inspiring communicator and highly organised multi-tasker with outstanding IQ and EQ.
What we are great at
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia harnesses the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia has generated over a billion answers from people spread across 96 countries with the resulting data cited in over 2.000 news articles globally.
How to join Dalia’s team
We like to keep things lean and simple. To apply for this position, please:
- Send an email with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile and your CV or anything else that gives us an overview of your experience