Head of Web Engineering (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Freeletics is the most efficient and motivating way to become athletic. Anywhere and anytime. No weights or machines. Athletes receive their training plans, connect themselves and compare their workout times via the Freeletics app and website. We count more than 3,000,000 registered users around the globe. And thousands more every day. We are growing. Rapidly. And this is just the beginning. Hard work, passion and an awesome team. The chance of your life! Wanna see for yourself?
Great, because …
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HEAD OF WEB ENGINEERING (M/F)
Freeletics has built a lean team of amazing engineers. As Head of Engineering you scale our engineering team through the next phase of growth and drive the implementation of new kickass features. HIGH IMPACT, NO LIMITS. Join the FREELETICS team now.
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Managing and developing our current team of backend (Ruby on Rails), operations (AWS, Puppet) and web developers (Angular.js, Wordpress).
- Working closely with the developers to balance technical debt with new features. This also includes hands-on development work in the beginning.
- Driving quality hiring for the web engineering team and operation teams.
- Continuously improving internal development and operational processes.
- Nurturing the team’s culture.
- Experience with building and operating Ruby on Rails stacks.
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills.
- Solid understanding of engineering technical issues/needs.
- Hands on approach with focus on execution, a “getting things done” mentality.
- Team player with very high commitment and motivation.
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Attractive compensation
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
- A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities (food, drinks, events) and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- 50+ employees
- 3,000,000+ members
- Global reach with 160+ countries
- Six digit weekly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth in 2014
- Active in six social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Vine, Pinterest)
- Available in five global languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese)
Ready to kick ass? Then send us your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com