Head of Communications (m/f)
Heartbeat Labs GmbH
Marketing PR & Media Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Heartbeat Labs is a platform for digitally enabled healthcare and medicine. We build, invest and partner – to make healthcare more accessible, more efficient and more effective. Our teams consist of accomplished entrepreneurs, medical experts and engineers. Together they combine the experience of having founded more than 20 successful internet companies that have brought the advantages of digitization to industries such as financial services (Finleap) and advertising (HitFox Group).
Now is the perfect time to get involved in the fast-growing yet still underserved digital health landscape. In the light of recent regulatory developments, the German health market is ripe for disruption.
As Head of Communications (m/f) you are fully responsible for the external and internal communications strategy of Heartbeat Labs and its ventures. In this position you will work closely together with the management board of Heartbeat Labs and the co-founders of its ventures. You will report to the Founder and Managing Director Eckhardt Weber, who you will also act for as sounding board.
- You function as spokesperson and represent both Heartbeat Labs and its ventures externally
- You develop an exciting narrative for our ventures reflecting their vision, strategy, goals and results and actively shape and manage their public image across relevant communities
- You drive the ventures’ commercial success and communications agenda by proactively managing and creating content for the ventures’ marketing activities
- You build our profile amongst politicians, positioning our ventures as one of the leading Digital Health pioneers in Europe and support regulatory affairs campaigning
- You advise Heartbeat Labs’ management and employees on communicating strategy, vision, goals and results
- You manage day-to-day media relations with national, trade and regional journalists
- You run and own Heartbeat Labs’ corporate external communication channels (i.e. Website, Twitter, Blog and LinkedIn)
- Your German and English skills are fluent
- You have at least 3 years experience in Communications (product and/or corporate) and a demonstrable track record in the tasks mentioned above
- You have gathered profound experiences in a startup company or in the healthcare/pharma industry
- You enjoy creating content in text, photography and potentially video
- You keep up with current marketing trends and performance marketing is neither a mystery nor an enemy to you
- You come with a great network and reputation and will fully leverage and expand this for the success of Heartbeat Labs and its ventures
- You have very strong people & communication skills, especially the ability to develop and communicate a clear opinion
- You set very high standards for your work: you are highly self-motivated to deliver a very strong performance in every aspect of your work
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and act professionally in all work related situations
- You do not engage in any kind of politics, optimize results for the whole company and it is fun working with you
Expect an exciting, professional environment with responsibility and personal development. You get the chance to have a direct impact on several new business models. We are looking for great personalities with an entrepreneurial drive. Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online.