Assistant to the Board (m/f)
Business Development Operations Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Interested in taking a big step in your career, being a member of an award-winning business, and working with motivated and inspiring people?
We are HelloFresh, the leading global meal kit company. Being active in 10 countries across 3 continents, we were ranked number 1 last year in the FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies. More than a company, we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever. Our success doesn’t come easily – we rely on complex feedback and data to help drive our business forward. That’s why we’re looking for a talented, business savvy and analytically-minded Assistant to the Board.
About the role
This role is a fantastic opportunity to get really deep insights into all fields of the company.
Based in Berlin, home of our global HQ, you will have the chance to leave your footprint and work closely with all members of the management board (CEO, COO, CFO).
- Execution of special projects with high level of autonomy: conducting independent research and performing data-driven decisions
- Creation of board decks and similar visual aids
- Preparation and follow-ups for all meetings with internal direct reports and shareholders
- Planning, development and implementation of workshops with all our international stakeholders
Who we’re looking for
- BS/MS with excellent grades from a top tier university in Business, Economics or another related field of study
- 2 years of professional experience in a high performance culture environment (GrowthCo, Consulting, Banking)
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- High confidence in working with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Very high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in both English and German
What you'll get in return
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organisation combined with an extremely steep learning curve
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility and ownership in your role from day one
- A competitive compensation package and plenty of room for career progression
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- Yearly conference & learning budget, Sabbatical Policy, Pension Scheme
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent on-site employee perks