Business Development Manager / Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
Business Development Operations Development
Beginn: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Interested in taking a big step in your career, being a member of an award-winning business, and working with motivated and inspiring people?
We are HelloFresh, the leading global meal kit company. Being active in 10 countries across 3 continents, we were ranked number 1 last year in the FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies. More than a company, we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever. Our success doesn’t come easily – we rely on complex feedback and data to help drive our business forward. That’s why we’re looking for a talented, business savvy and analytically-minded Business Development Manager / Entrepreneur in Residence.
About the role
You will have the opportunity to work on the most important and interesting projects that HelloFresh offers. As a Business Development Manager based in Berlin, our global HQ, you will be staffed on tasks in departments like Product, Marketing and Innovation, or support the local operations e.g. in Amsterdam, London or New York.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to get a great overview on various functions and roles of a fast growing tech company.
- Execution of special projects with high level of autonomy
- Conducting independent research and performing data-driven decisions
- Development and implementation of new approaches and processes
- Planning, development and implementation of workshops with international stakeholders
Who we’re looking for
- BS/MS with excellent grades from a top tier university in Business, Economics or another related field of study
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience in a high performance culture environment (GrowthCo, Consulting, Banking)
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Strong project management competencies
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
What you'll get in return
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organisation combined with an extremely steep learning curve
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility and ownership in your role from day one
- A competitive compensation package and plenty of room for career progression
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- Yearly conference & learning budget, Sabbatical Policy, Pension Scheme
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent on-site employee perks