Data Steward (m/f)
IT Business Development Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Take stewardship of all data in our Data Warehouse and related systems
- Manage our Tableau Server, including management of users, groups, updates etc.
- Ensure our data’s meta information and documentation is up to date
- Be the go-to person for questions regarding finding data and data quality
- Keep track of any data issues and communicate with relevant teams
- Work closely with Analysts from Berlin and from our global offices around the world
Who we’re looking for
- Good understanding of Data Analysis
- Experience with a Data Visualization tool such as Tableau
- You have gained experience working with relational databases and using SQL
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for different stakeholders in Berlin and our other offices around the world
- You are diligent and enjoy keeping things organized and well-documented
- You are proactive and have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- You have a great team spirit
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment with all our international teams and very closely with our Analytics and Tech teams
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perk
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.