Intern (m/f) - Global Procurement Data Analyst
IT Business Development Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Interested in being a member of an award-winning business and working with motivated and inspiring people? Come and join us!
We're HelloFresh, the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. More than a company, we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
Based in our modern Berlin offices we are looking for someone to join our Global Procurement team and support our analytics function.
About the job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability of successfully applying data analysis in a business environment. You will be responsible for:
- Extracting, manipulating and analyzing data for drawing actionable insights for our Procurement team
- Building tools and dashboards to facilitate operational processes
- Working effectively with stakeholders from 9 different markets to collect data and understand main pain-points
- Collaborating with our Operations and BI teams to align on analyses and dashboards
Who we’re looking for
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Excel Power Query is a plus)
- Knowledge of Excel VBA, SQL and Tableau is a plus
- The ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- You are a team player, you thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 6 months
What we offer
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
- Discount on all HelloFresh products and plenty of free food in the office
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately, we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.