(Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
IT Business Development Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 300mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- You will take over full responsibility for your area end to end: from collecting requirements to designing reports and conducting analyses to interpreting and sharing the results of your work in a clear manner to various stakeholders
- You will work closely with different business teams in all our markets as well as with our engineering and data infrastructure teams
- You provide insights to various stakeholders, enable them to make better data-driven decisions and streamline analysis and learnings across markets
- You manage complex projects involving several departments within the organization, positioning yourself as expert interface in your domain for the other teams
- You will proactively come up with ideas how to improve performance in various departments based on core KPIs
Who we’re looking for
- You are a graduate from a top-tier university with 1-5 years of work experience in Business Intelligence, as Data Analyst or in a similar analytical role - we have different entry levels depending on your experience
- You have a deep understanding of numbers as well as a very strong business sense
- You are able to share the results of your work to senior stakeholders in the company in a clear and efficient manner
- You are very detailed-oriented, proactive and you are willing to achieve and go the extra-mile
- You have very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- You are fluent in SQL and know how to present the results of your work with visualization tools such as Tableau
- You have experience in working with databases and Data Warehouse infrastructures
- Experience in a programming language such as Python, R or VBA is a strong plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, BigQuery and other web analytics tools is a strong plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perk
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.