Senior SEO Manager (m/f)
Beginn: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Helpling is easily one of the most exciting startups to come out of Berlin in the last few years. Our service allows people to take time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life: family, friends and free time! On the website, or via our app, customers can find themselves a cleaner in just a few clicks.
We don’t just believe in the concept or our amazing team, investors, customers and the media are also supporting our case. We’ve now cleaned over 100,000 household across the world, received 56 million euros in funding and were proud to be presented with the Startup of the year award for 2015.
Our team has 150 members, each of which has worked hard to help make us the number one household cleaning service in the world. Our success in the past months lies mainly on our colleagues, who proactively seek to bring their knowledge and skills in improving the company. In return we offer exciting projects to them from the first day, with a huge opportunity for personal development. Why? Our team is our most valuable resource!
We are looking for a Senior SEO Manager (m/f) - Join now to become a part of our success story!
- You own the roadmap for onpage and offpage SEO across all markets
- You drive the execution of SEO projects in collaboration with other teams like Product Management, Design and Development
- You identify new SEO growth opportunities through SEO audits, SEO best practices and work closely other departments like CRO and BI
- You collaborate with our very savy PR & Communications team to create highly valuable content for Helpling and our partners
- You work closely with our local marketing team assure that best practices are applied and that resources are used efficiently across all markets
- Furthermore, you closely collaborate with our country teams to plan monthly targets and track monthly targets
Who we are looking for
- After earning a university degree, you have already gained 3 years of professional experience in the field of SEO and performance marketing
- The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of SEO best practices and expertise in SEO and traffic analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Botify and Adwords
- You are a data driven decision maker with strong analytical skills and you are able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting startups in the heart of Berlin with a disruptive product and well backed by investors of international renown
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels in which your work can have a real impact for Helpling everyday
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects, a personal conference budget and discounts on our platform
- Free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, dance into the morning events, kicker & table tennis
If your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receive your convincing application (resume, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations.