Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
Hensoldt Cyber GmbH
Taufkirchen bei München
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you creative and would like to demonstrate your talent for graphic concepts and visualization of complex technical topics in the field of digital and print in a dynamic and modern environment?
About HENSOLDT Cyber:
HENSOLDT Cyber develops embedded IT products that meet the highest security requirements. It integrates an invulnerable operating system with security-hardened hardware to build the most secure product on the global IT market. The company combines more than 50 years of domain experience with world-class expertise in hardware- and software design to achieve global leadership.
- UI Design
- Independent idea development for the visualization of complex technical topics
- Graphical conception of corporate presentations in terms of layout, colours and fonts
- Development of design concepts, layouts and screen designs in the print and digital sectors (from classic product brochures to designs for apps and digital media)
- Control and coordination of multimedia projects
- Coordination and communication with internal departments, printers and service providers
- Creation of marketing material for internal and external communication
- Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree in the relevant field?
- Do you have creative imagination and a quick grasp, and also a high standard of quality in layout and design?
- Are your concepts in retro, futuristic and gaming style?
- Do you have a feeling for language and storytelling and good knowledge of English and German?
- Is your way of working independent, structured and accurate?
A young dynamic team is awaiting you. We offer start-up atmosphere and benefits of a corporate company as well as flexible and mobile working.
We look forward to your application including portfolio and lookbook for reference!