Software Development Engineer (m/f/d)
Hensoldt Cyber GmbH
Taufkirchen bei München
IT Sonstige Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2019
Would you like to work with world-leading scientists on developing cutting-edge technology for securing embedded IT systems?
About Hensoldt Cyber:
HENSOLDT Cyber develops embedded IT products that meet the highest security requirements. It integrates an invulnerable operating system with security-hardened hardware to build the most secure product on the global IT market. The company combines more than 50 years of domain experience with world-class expertise in hardware and software design to achieve global leadership.
- Develop novel functionality and applications for our security hardened operating system based on formally proven seL4 microkernel
- Shape and use state of the art development methodology to ensure top quality software
- Use formal verification methodology where needed and applicable
- Interact within a highly professional software and hardware development team
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Proficient in C (high level languages as well as scripting languages are beneficial)
- Experience with development of software libraries and applications is beneficial
- Background knowledge in security and cryptography is beneficial
- Team player in a diverse environment
A young dynamic team is awaiting you. We offer start-up atmosphere and benefits of a corporate company as well as flexible and mobile working.