HR Business Partner (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
home24 is Europe’s largest online destination for home furniture and decor. Being a dynamic, fast-growing market leader, our goal is to consistently provide our customers with the best service and assortment.
home24 is currently active in 8 countries in Europe and Latin America. We employ more than 1,000 people worldwide and are looking to expand our team with dedicated top talents and experts who are ready to grow with us. Our dynamic and international team works with great passion and enthusiasm towards a great goal: To revolutionize the Home & Living market.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner who will be the advisor, coach and strategic partner on all matters relating to organizational design, performance management, team culture as well as personal and team development:
HR Business Partner (m/f)
- You are a sparring partner for our leadership team regarding performance, talent and succession management in alignment with our HR Strategy
- You proactively guide the leadership team on topics like organizational and team development as well as change management
- You develop strategies for talent acquisition to build a diverse and highly successful team
- You act as a coach for leaders and support the roll-out of training initiatives in alignment with the identified needs
- You provide consulting on organizational changes, job levelling and career paths, including conceptualization, negotiation and settlement of such policies
- You support leaders with strategic personnel planning through monthly budget reviews
- You consult and support the managers on team performance and mediation of individual cases
- You successfully completed your degree in business administration, psychology, social or behavioural science, education or related with a focus on human resources
- You bring 2-3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources in a multinational and dynamic environment
- You are a strong communicator and build trust-based relationships with our leaders and their talented teams
- You are very empathetic with strong people management and conflict-solving skills, self-organized as well as customer- and result-oriented
- You are well-known for your proactive, independent and reliable working style
- You possess strong analytical skills, data-driven as well as experienced in dealing with Microsoft Office applications
- You are fluent in both German and English
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Space for self-initiative, learning opportunities and personal growth
- International startup-feeling in the heart of Berlin
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free beverages, fruits and cereals, office parties, table tennis & football, German language classes and more!
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us a copy of your resume and relevant credentials, as well as your expected salary and earliest possible start date via Jobvite.
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Andrew Thomas