Hospitality Manager (m/f)
Factory Works GmbH
Rheinsberger Str. 76/77, 10115 Berlin Mitte
Beginn: Oktober 2016
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Factory’s mission is to digitalize the German and European economies. A next generation business club fostering innovation, Factory connects the right people to build relationships that truly matter and empowers entrepreneurs to make a real impact, creating the world of tomorrow. Through a unique membership model, Factory’s curated community brings together the brightest minds from all over the globe. Its network includes freelancers, startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations from the old and new economy, as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science. Factory operates the first and largest startup campus in Germany, a meeting point for the community of innovators, which provides access to an inspiring work environment and exclusive events.
We are now looking for an experienced Hospitality Manager who takes care of our Community space. You will be the person who is going to create the perfect workspace environment and support the organization of community team projects & events. The Team Hospitality creates an accommodating atmosphere, handles technical problems quickly and represents an open and friendly go-to person for everyone with a concern in the Community.
YOUR TASKS WILL BE
- Create a relaxed and professional environment for all our members
- Take care of meeting, nap & printing rooms, phone booths and provide all related material for workshop facilitation in a satisfactory way
- Help out setting up & hosting community events
- Clean the member kitchen regularly
- Stock printer paper and toner
- Take care of our lab space
- Make sure that whiteboards are clean and stocked
- Get regularly fresh brewed coffee from Factory Kitchen and bring it to the community space
- Take care of rubbish and ashtrays
- Make sure toilet paper, air spray and other drugstore products are stocked
- Refill paper towels and clean the sink area in bathrooms
- Order and purchase office material (also possible for events)
- Take care of maintenance: you are the interface between Facility Management, IT and third service providers
- Report damages and communicate with facility management
- You gained a long-term (3 to 5 years) experience in the hospitality field and/ or maintaining a facility within a property
- You are very sociable, have a great hospitality attitude and a strong interest in the Berlin startup culture in general and the Berlin startup scene specifically
- You possess an extraordinary ability in sorting out priorities, even in stressful situations
- You work proactively, are always in action, solution-oriented and have an extended knowledge of technical services
- You don’t mind if the work is physically demanding
- Ideally you developed excellent financial and administrative abilities in the management, maintenance and care of a space
- You have outstanding organizational, communicative and social skills
- You are keen to cooperate as well as to face conflicts in a constructive way
- You work proactively, are reliable and a natural team player
- You can fully master Mac OS and Google Apps 4 Work
- You are a native speaker of the German and a have good English language skills
- You are willing to work shifts (from 8:30 am - early shift - to 9:30 pm - late shift)
- You will have an interesting and varied job at Germany's largest startup campus.
- You will work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted and exciting industry
- You will be part of a team of smart, ambitious and interdisciplinary professionals.
- You will receive competitive pay as well as flexible working hours
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Then apply at Factory. We are looking forward to you!