HR Assistant (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2015
Office location: EU-DE-München-Blumenstraße
Tesla’s goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Model S is the world’s first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle. Model S was named Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA, and Consumer Reports is calling it the best car it has ever tested.
Tesla Motors is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional automotive product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone, you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we're trying to do too difficult.
You will be working within our busy HR Department and will guarantee a consistent level of Administration support. This role will involve a large amount of data entry for personnel related matters such as new hires and on-boarding.
- Ensuring the administrative follow-up of the employee life cycle including the entering of data into the HRIS system, making sure it’s all up to date
- Preparing the payrolling for the DACH region
- Administering contracts, offers and induction packs.
- Assisting with roll out of HR policies and procedures.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organizing workload and meeting deadlines.
- Deal with any ad-hoc projects and requests
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Ensure a clean and clear desk policy at all times within the office environment.
- Answering phone calls, replying to emails, booking appointments, and carrying out data entry or other general administrative duties
- Experience with MS Office (Excel)
- Strong Administrative skills and customer service orientated
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Excellent spoken and written German (native level) and English
- Knowledge of German employment law is an asset