HR Assistant (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
Lieferando.de as part of the Dutch Takeaway.com group is a rapidly expanding e-commerce company based in Berlin that is revolutionizing the competitive online market for food orders. We are a fast growing company with over 120 employees in Germany. At Lieferando.de we work with both private and prestigious corporate clients, who can find every type of delivery service from the Italian next door to the best Asian restaurant in town on our state-of-the-art platform. The working atmosphere at Lieferando.de is characterized by team spirit, trust and open communication, a high degree of personal responsibility and flat hierarchies. Bringing in own ideas is encouraged, creativity, motivation and commitment are much appreciated.
We are looking for a well-organised HR Assistant (m/f) in full or part time, located in Berlin who supports the HR Generalist in all aspects of the recruitment process and personnel administration. The ideal candidate will mainly be responsible for recruiting and take all steps to ensure that we have the right people in the right positions.
The role will be part of the international HR team of the Dutch Takeaway.com group.
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or a successfully completed commercial apprenticeship - ideally with additional qualification in Human Resources
- 1 to 2 years relevant work experience in HR, preferable in administrative and recruiting roles
- Strong people skills, a good intuitive and very good business acumen
- Able for teamwork as well as working independently with a hands-on-mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Very good user knowledge of MS Office, social media and online applications
- Independent management of the entire recruitment process
- This includes drafting and publishing job advertisements on various platforms, pre-selection of applicants’ documents and coordination of appointments for interviews
- Finding and using efficient recruitment platforms as well as active sourcing
- Follow up of interviews and preparing the onboarding process
- Drafting contracts, job references and other relevant documents
- Information and data management of work and absence times
- Being partner for HR, different departments and aspirants
- Responsibility from day 1 on and a chance to personally grow in a dynamic company
- Working with a young, international and professional team
- Free drinks and fruits, several sporty benefits and regular team events
- Company pension scheme with a top-up by Lieferando.de
- Attractive location in the centre of Berlin with excellent public transport connections
Are you ready to join?
Send us your application documents preferably via email to Anne Graeger (email@example.com) with the subject “HR Assistant" as a PDF file. Please, don’t forget to mention your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We are looking forward for receiving your application!