HR Business Partner (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to provide a first class HR service for our Berlin Studio.
Your role within our Kingdom
Last year we opened our latest studio in Berlin. If you want to work for a company that entertains millions of players across the world then this is the right job for you.
- HR Management & Business Partnering to the Head of Game Studio
- Responsible for local HR Administration
- Local Organisational Design
- Learning & Talent Development
- Employee Engagement
- Performance & Reward
- Culture Ambassador
- Ensure correct payroll process
- Support relocation
Skills to create thrills
- We’re looking for a highly credible, commercial, smart and pragmatic HR professional to join our growing and highly successful company. You will partner some key leaders and ensure flawless people execution. There is a growing stable People infrastructure and this role will enhance and continue to help shape King’s people strategy & execution. We have the quality process and systems you'd expect in a global leading organisation yet we execute faster and more efficiently, and you're integral to maintaining that excellence and agility.
- Profound knowledge in German labor law and local HR practices
- Business partnered at least one senior BU leadership member / division with strategic planning cycles and devised and owned the local people plan.
- Successfully business partnered a company through high growth.
- Desirable Experience in working with COE
- Experience in working for a global company
- Business fluent written and verbal English and German