HR Generalist (m/f)
Guidepoint Global LLC
Beginn: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Human Resource Generalist (m/f)
Our people are our greatest asset. They are the heads, hearts, and hands of our business and the reason why our Clients and Advisors rely on our service every day. Recruiting and retaining top talent is consequently key to further improving and growing Guidepoint, to achieve our ambitious goals. To strengthen our global HR team we are looking for a HR Generalist for our office in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Responsibility for the whole HR value chain at our Dusseldorf office, executing the day-to-day HR business and contributing to further shape the HR function and Guidepoint’s employer brand
- Ownership of the talent acquisition process, identifying, sourcing, and assessing candidates
- Key contact for employees from offer to exit, including contract management
- Organization of employee onboarding, training and development as well as incentives
- Review and optimization of existing HR processes and structures, design and implementation of creative and innovative approaches for employer branding, recruitment, and retention
- Sparring partner for Guidepoint management in organizational design, team development, compensation structure, performance monitoring, and building an inspiring, rewarding culture
- Close collaboration with counterparts and stakeholders in our New York, London, and Asia offices
- Opportunity to shape the business critical HR function in a fast-growing global firm
- Vast amount of autonomy and room for professional development
- Casual, open-door office environment with a strong professional core
- Enthusiastic, truly multinational team enjoying time together during and after work
- Competitive compensation
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role or background in agency recruitment or executive search
- Strong team player with entrepreneurial mindset and “can-do” attitude along with pro-active, results-oriented work style and highly professional conduct
- Strong attention to detail for effective and efficient completion of responsibilities and ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced international environment
- Knowledge of and curiosity for latest HR trends and the ability to apply them in daily business
- Fluent German and English is a must, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of German labour law, social and welfare benefits is a plus
Who we are
We are a leading research services firm with 6 offices in New York, London, Dusseldorf and Asia that connects business decision-makers with knowledgeable independent experts across 110 industries. At Guidepoint, we help to answer clients’ most pressing business questions by connecting them to most experienced and enlightening experts - we are the experts at finding expertise.
Interested in joining us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact Nadine Hark +49 211 17 52 46 37. Please note that applications without mentioning the earliest possible starting date and salary expectation will not be considered.