HR Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
Since 2008, MegaZebra has crafted category-leading games and created new game classics. By combining art and analytics, bringing together passionate people from around the globe, and adding our secret sauce, we have been able to constantly produce hit games.
We develop all our games in small and very vibrant teams. Each team has a high degree of responsibility for their game and is committed to creating something outstanding. We are now looking for a dedicated HR Manager to support our teams and the management in developing the next hit game for millions of players worldwide.
What you’ll be doing
- Being in charge of all HR processes for our growing team of more than 40 game specialists in Munich
- Working directly with the CEO and the Founders to define the HR strategy and needs
- Facilitate the personal growth of all team members
- Recruiting talented individuals from all around the world
- Providing relocation assistance to new hires in collaboration with our team assistant
- Creating HR documents such as contracts, side letters, reference letters, etc.
- Filing personnel data and documents
- Serving as main contact for our external payroll accountant and delivering accurate preparation of payroll data
- Administering our HRM tool BambooHR and rolling out previously unused features
- Serving as trusted go-to person for our employees and advisor to our management staff
- Carrying out the majority of tasks in English
- You have gathered previous work experience as an HR Generalist, ideally in a start-up environment within the software / games / media industry
- You are familiar with project-driven matrix organizations
- You have successfully recruited on an international level before and know the steps to be taken for visa and relocation matters
- You have excellent German and English language skills
- You have very good knowledge of the German employment law, tax law, social security law and the health insurance system
- You demonstrate a highly diligent, pro-active, independent and flexible working style
- You possess excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- You are absolutely reliable and handle sensitive data with utmost care and discretion
- You are a proficient user of MS Office
What we offer
- Become part of the company that brought social gaming to Europe
- Develop games that are among the fastest growing apps on mobile and Facebook
- Work in a highly creative environment with a super-flat hierarchy
- Receive a competitive salary and benefit from one of the best health care systems worldwide
- Feel comfortable in our centrally located rooftop studio right beside the river
- Enjoy a free supply of the famous Club-Mate, Bavarian beer, sweets and fruit in our break room with panoramic view
- Experience one of the most livable cities in the world
If that sounds like you and you are willing to relocate to Munich to become a part of our team, please apply in English with a cover letter, CV and suitable work samples.
Für diese Stelle bewerben.