HR Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you interested in new web technologies and would you like to work in a groundbreaking company? You are a people person and organization does not scare you?
Then we are really eager to get to know you!
We are a Berlin-based startup reinventing the global magazine and e-commerce industry by developing the world’s first storytelling SaaS solution, allowing brands to create beautifully designed magazines that are seamlessly integrated into their ecommerce platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed HR Manager to help us find new talents and handle day to day HR business.
Learn more about us at www.styla.com.
- Executing the full range of HR duties, while simultaneously developing systems and processes for best practices as we continue to scale our company
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the management
- Being in charge of the entire HR value chain, including recruiting, on-boarding, employee relations and HR operations
- Focusing on recruiting new talents for our growing team
- Working closely with the founders you will establish a culture that makes the difference to recruit and maintain top-talent in the long-run
- Supporting the ongoing talent development activities of the company, including training, coaching and records maintenance
- Proven hands-on experience HR in a small/growing company, ideally in a tech startup, knowledge in especially: HR processes & programs (talent/development management, compensation, retention, payroll, employer branding etc.)
- Outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization to establish trust, motivation and constantly achieve top-performance
- The ability to build and scale a people and talent strategy, culture and processes while overseeing day-to-day operations
- Fluent German and English
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to deliver a high volume of high-quality work on a daily basis
What you get out of it
- The possibility to shape and develop our HR strategy and with your ideas to contribute to the growth of Styla and the wellbeing of our employees
- Working in an excellent team of young professionals and experienced founders
- Flexible working hours and an appealing salary
- Apple working equipment (if you want)
- A very cool loft working space close to Mauerpark
If you feel like you are the person for the job, we are really eager to get to know you! Please contact us at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We´re up for a great adventure, take your chance and shape it with us!