HR Manager with Focus on Recruiting (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you interested in new web technologies and would you like to work in a groundbreaking company? You like human contact and organization doesn’t scare you?
If your answer is yes, we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a young Berlin based Start-Up and we are on our way to revolutionize the global market for lifestyle magazines with our innovative and unique Magazine SaaS solution. We are looking for someone to help us with the HR tasks of our company especially for the recruitments of new talents!
Learn more about us at www.styla.com
- Executing the full range of HR duties, while simultaneously developing systems and processes for best practices as we continue to scale our company
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the management
- Being in charge of the entire HR value chain, including recruiting, on-boarding,
employee relations and HR operations
- Working closely with the founders- you will establish a culture that makes the
difference to recruit and maintain top-talent in the long-run
- Supporting the ongoing talent development activities of the company, including training, coaching and records maintenance
- Focusing on recruiting new talents for our growing team
- Preparing salary budgets
- Recommending, planning, and implementing compensation structure revisions
- Proven hands-on experience HR in a small/growing company, ideally in a tech startup, knowledge in especially:
- HR Processes & Programs (Talent/Development Management, Compensation, Retention. Payroll etc.
- Employer Branding
- Outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to
- communicate within all levels of the organization to establish trust, motivation and constantly achieve top-performance
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling people and talent strategy, culture and processes while overseeing day-to-day operations
- Fluent German and English
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to deliver a high volume of high-quality work on a daily basis
What you get out of it
- The possibility to shape and develop our HR strategy and with your ideas to contribute to the growth of Styla and the wellbeing of our employees
- Working in an awesome team of young professionals and experienced founders
- Flexible working hours and an appealing salary
- Apple working equipment (if you want)
- A very cool loft working space close to Mauerpark
If you feel like you are the person for the job, then we are really eager to get to know you! Please contact Franz at email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We ́re up for a great adventure, take your chance and shape it with us!