HR Officer (m/f)
Beginn: August 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Help us grow our team -
“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.”
- Jim Collins, Good to Great
We are a young start-up based in Berlin, Zurich and Barcelona. We want to address the pain that goes along with insurance. FinanceFox supports people to stay on top of their terms and conditions, their rates and ultimately enable them to turn interactions with their insurances into a paperless, carefree experience.
We have invested the last 10 month in technology, launched the Beta version of the platform, proven our concept by acquiring customers in Switzerland and have set up strategic partnerships to launch in the German market. Now we need your support to scale and retain our team with outstanding talent.
AS OUR HR OFFICER YOU WILL:
- Understand our business as a whole, be proactive and support our execs, leads and hr team in creating the best workplace by utilizing the power of the groundbreaking holacracy approach
- Accountable for driving the group’s hr vision & execution of the people strategy.
- Partner with the relevant function and the hr community to develop and execute people strategies and deliver results.
- Lead and support both local and global hr and business initiatives.
- Strategic partner with the execs and leads to retain develop and motivate people.
- Maintenance of hr tools and hr database.
- Administrative tasks such as creating contracts, payroll, visa issues, references, etc.
- At least 2+ years hr and administrative experience within a startup
- Fluency in German and English required, Spanish skills are a strong plus
- Energetic, dynamic and creative individual who self-starter and can work well autonomously
- Excellent verbal and creative written communication skills
- Results-driven and action oriented individual who is business savvy and entrepreneurial,
- Bachelor degree required preferably with a commercial or HR focus
We are looking forward to your application!