HR & Recruiting Manager (m/f)
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Payworks (www.payworks.com) provides a next generation Point of Sale payment gateway technology. With Payworks’ technology developers of Point of Sale solutions for merchants can quickly and cost-efficiently integrate card payment functionality into their applications, and securely process EMV, contactless and mobile wallet transactions at the Point of Sale. With headquarters in Germany and offices in the UK, the US and Spain, Payworks provides its technology to leading acquirers and payment providers globally.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for the best talent to join our team on this great journey!
What you will do
You will have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take our international HR function to the next level and contribute to the rapid growth of Payworks. You will help us hire and retain the best people, while maintaining our strong culture. You will design and implement a powerful and scalable HR department across our offices in Munich, London & New York and provide important guidance on our future HR strategy.
- You manage the full-cycle recruitment process from job requirement to talent scouting and employee onboarding.
- You establish an attractive employer branding and represent Payworks at events and online.
- You advise management on staff requirements and efficient organizational structures.
- You initiate new practices to grow and retain talent at Payworks.
- You are responsible for all aspects of compensation and benefits.
What we offer
- A world-class, global POS platform attracting the most innovative providers of Point of Sale applications.
- A strong multicultural team and a dynamic environment, in which everybody is striving to become a little better every day.
- Flat hierarchies and a “speak-up” mentality where different perspectives are valued, smart decisions made and executed effectively.
- An attractive compensation package and all the benefits of a young, high-growth company.
- Play to win: We are serious about winning and have fun working together.
What we are looking for
- You have been responsible for one area within HR (e.g. talent acquisition) and are ready for the next move.
- You are eager to create something new and implement it quickly.
- You are a true people person, but take decisions based on facts.
- You are always up-to-date regarding new practices in HR management.
- You have a university degree and work experience in a fast-paced (technology) company for a minimum of three years.
- You have built and managed strong teams.
Powered by Personio | www.personio.de