HR / Recruiting Trainee (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2014
HR/Recruiting Trainee at Digital Health Startup (m/f)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Availability of 9+ months
We are Medlane
We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes (Medlanes.com) is a digital health company located in Berlin, Germany that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit.
With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, basically “your doctor on your smartphone”
We’re a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine (one of the founders is actually an M.D.) We’re alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of two innovation grants and supported by Bayer Pharmaceuticals.
What we’re looking for in a nutshell: You’ve got first experience in HR and Recruiting, want to expand your skills and grow to be a big part of the company and a high-performance culture.
We're looking for hardcore people that want to build the next big thing during the next years!!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You evaluate application documents of potential candidates and lead job interviews
- You pro-actively scout for high-level candidates using professional networks
- You improve the application process with new concepts and organisational tools
- You manage internal HR-databases
- You generate ideas for improving and optimizing employee evaluation
- You participate in career and social networking events
- You support the company in a wide variety of tasks and projects
Who we are looking for
- Very strong motivation to do an exceptionally job within HR / Recruiting and start-ups
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and preferable good knowledge of German
- Experience in HR or related field preferable
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Ability to work independently and manage your own tasks
- Very strong analytical and people evaluation skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and google docs
- Availability of 9+ months with the goal of being a full-time employee
What we offer
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact on the organization
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You are part of a young and enthusiasticteam with direct contact to the founders
- You work in the startup center of Berlin with the great opportunity to gain experience and kick-off your career
- Permanent employment after your internship possible!
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
Office: Oranienstrasse 185, Berlin-Kreuzberg
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 9+ months, full-time
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date to email@example.com. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra. We are excited to get to know you!