HR Specialist + Wellbeing Warrior (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2015
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers. We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 5 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HR SPECIALIST + WELLBEING WARRIOR (M/F)
The HR Specialist and Wellbeing Warrior (m/f) supports our most valuable resource – our people. You are an organized HR all-rounder who knows what it takes to make people feel good? You are creative, empathetic and love to spread happy vibes? Take this opportunity to get hands-on across HR topics while creating the ultimate workplace at Freeletics.
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Support the HR function across HR activities including administration, recruiting and documentation
- Support people development activities including training programs, development tools and feedback systems
- Carry out employer branding activities including organizing events and social media branding
- Conceptualize and carry-out the employee wellbeing program to develop a strong feel-good culture by organizing team events, office perks and creative initiatives
- Bring an understanding of start-up culture and employee needs to implement initiatives that support a motivating workplace
- Keep up-to-date with trends and innovation across HR and employee well-being management, delivering insights to the HR team
- University degree, ideally specializing in Human Resources
- First experience as a HR generalist, preferably in a start-up environment
- Empathetic, open-minded with a positive attitude
- Well-organized, problem-solver with “out-of-the-box” thinking
- Team player with very high commitment and motivation
- Fluent in English and German with excellent oral and written communication skills, other languages are a plus
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Be part of an energetic, successful and international team
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
- Attractive compensation
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~60 employees
- 5,000,000+ members
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth in 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Apply now!