HR & Team Manager (m/w)
Mimi Hearing Technologies GmbH
Beginn: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for an HR & Team Manager to support our team in Berlin. You will proactively manage all HR related administrative processes, especially the recruiting and candidate handling. In addition, you’ll be responsible for keeping our office running efficiently.
This is your workplace
Mimi is a Berlin-based technology company, founded in 2014, at the intersection of the health and music industry. Our vision is to enable everyone to hear the best way now and in 20 years - everywhere.
We are building the next generation of hearing solutions while removing the present stigma that is associated with this matter. To date we have tested about 1 million ears with our Mimi Hearing Test app.
Our second app, Mimi Music, enables people to have a superior music listening experience tailored to their individual hearing ability based on the results of the Mimi Hearing Test.
What you will be doing
- Managing the entire recruiting and hiring process:
- Including job posting, pre-selection, scheduling interviews and documentation
- Supporting new hires in setup/ registration and on-boarding
- Supporting the Managing Board with travel bookings, meetings etc.
- Supporting the team to have a careless mind, so they can focus on their roles (e.g regular supply of office supplies)
- Coordinating company/ team events
You bring to the table
- Experience of HR and Office administration practices
- Hands-on mentality and excellent organisational skills
- Highly motivated and communicative, very agile in handling business, strong execution skills
- Team-oriented, willing to pitch in and help out whenever needed
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast-moving, and entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent German and English language skills are essential
- Passion for the music industry is a plus
What We Offer
- Impact an untapped market and experience the development of a truly innovative
- product and company
- Gain hands-on entrepreneurial experience in a young, fast moving startup located
- in the heart of trendy Berlin-Mitte
- Take full responsibility of your own projects in our innovative organizational
- system Holacracy
- Work together with an international and diverse team
- Receive a competitive package
Sounds like you?
Help us get closer to our vision and send your CV and motivational letter to