HR Working Student (f/m)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2014
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
GameGenetics is a leading international distributor of free-to-play online and mobile games and an innovative Startup located in the center of Berlin. We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
GameGenetics works with leading game publishers, such as EA, Bigpoint, Kabam, Ubisoft / Blue Byte, a marketing portfolio of 660 high-end online and mobile games from more than 200 developers in over 30 languages to traffic partners across the globe.
- You currently study towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of Business Administration, Psychology or Human Resources
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as in multitasking and prioritizing
- Outstanding communication skills
- Enthusiastic hands-on attitude with a can-do mentality
- Sense for ownership and urgencies
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure round off your profile
- Native German, fluent in English is a plus
- First experiences in the digital industry are a plus
- You take on and drive Human Resource development and retention projects
- You can also pursue a Bachelors or Masters thesis in the field of HR development
- A variety of thesis topics can be provided or developed together
- You support all international hiring processes including sourcing candidates and conducting interviews with the Recruitment Manager
- You support the everyday HR administration and assist in HR projects
What we offer you
We’re determined to further expand our business proposition in an exciting and international growing market. Our team members enjoy a productive atmosphere in a company blending the fun of online and mobile gaming with a highly professional spirit.
Mutual respect and the freedom to do things a bit differently form the basis of our daily work. We have been quite successful so far by achieving tasks together -- while a good laugh is always welcome.
Situated in the heart of Berlin, we draw in talent and ideas from one of the world’s most creative cities. Our team members have the chance to take on quite some responsibility and grow with us at a fast pace.
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
Sounds interesting to you?
Apply directly at our job-link. For all contact infomation please go to the green field " Kontaktinformation".