Beginn: August 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Home24, Europe‘s largest online furniture store. With over 95,000 products from more than 350 manufacturers, we offer our clients a unique range of furniture, lamps and home accessories.
Our Home24 loft is situated in a former cigar factory in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg. From there, our young and international team manages our web shops in Germany, France, Austria, the Netherlands and Switzerland. Since 2009 we have been working with great passion and enthusiasm for a great cause: We revolutionize the furniture market.
Therefore we are looking for you from now on as:
Are you interested in building software used by hundreds of colleagues or building software for hundreds of thousands customers? Do you like writing fast, high quality code at a rapid pace? Home24 is seeking for Senior Frontend Developers who are passionate of writing great software for web applications. This position is full-time and based in our great office in Berlin.
- Work with product managers to implement the next generation of Home24 e-commerce features
- Build efficient and reusable frontend-end software
- Identify and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and prototype best practices for front-end engineering
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI
- Practical knowledge and experience in jQuery or Prototype and CSS Frameworks (YAML, bootstrap, etc.)
- Mobile / responsive design knowledge is a plus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, also natural sciences possible
What we offer you
- High-end computers with SSD hard disk, 16G of memory and 4х Xeon 3,X Ghz + 2x 24 inch screens
- Skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us
- Highly professional colleagues
- Benefits as employee discount, team events, free fruit, drinks and more
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us a copy of your resume and relevant credentials (including a copy of your diploma, if available), as well as your expected salary and earliest possible start date via the joblink above or to the mail adress above.