Human Resources and Recruitment Manager (m/f)
Bytro Labs GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Game development: one of the highest forms of art of our time! Cineastic audiovisual creativity is combined harmonically with interactivity and story-telling. This is why it is our passion!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we develop in Downtown Hamburg games, that are being played by over 5 million players in 150 countries and 12 languages all over the world! Our goal for 2016 is to expand our current team of 30, to keep offering our players more: more challenging and more exciting online based games! We have lots of plans – therefore we need you!
Each one of our employees brings his/her ideas into the game development and finds his/her input in game design. Our ideas are implemented very fast- with agile project management we work efficiently and manage a wide range of tasks. The results of our work? Our happy employees and our excellent products!
As Human Resource and Recruitment Manager your role is to ensure our team is comprised of world class talent and to lead a set of efficient human resources processes and systems. Specifically, you will source and engage with leading talent in the games industry. You will also actively support the business in human resources coordination and administration and drive system improvements.
In this role, you will:
· Have overall responsibility for Bytro Labs human resources function, focussed specifically on recruitment, coordination of processes and systems, and administration
· Source and recruit world class talent
· Create sourcing plans for key positions in the business
· Proactively populate talent pools, including directly approaching high calibre candidates
· Manage the HR information system and internal personnel records
· Coordinate and conduct recruitment interviews
· Support visa processing, onboarding and accompanying administration
· Write and publish position postings in English and German
· Write employment contracts and references
· Identify ways to improve HR processes and procedures, and take the lead to implement systems improvements
· Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field and/or Apprenticeship in HR relevant field
· 3+ years of experience in recruitment sourcing and administration, ideally in the digital or gaming industry
· Basic knowledge of German employment laws, regulatory requirements, etc.
· Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and external partners
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
· The opportunity to take on responsibility in a fast growing company
· Knowledge exchange and close cooperation with expert colleagues
· Fast decision making processes and a professional and friendly working environment
· Attractive head office in the heart of Hamburg’s city centre
· Flexible und family friendly working hours
· A great work-life-balance
Interested in working for us?
To apply, please send your application for the role of Human Resources and Recruitment Manager by email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Jan-Oliver Dahl. Jan-Oliver can be reached on (+49) 40-3690 5401. If you are currently not in search of a job but still interested in future opportunities, we encourage you to join us at XING or LinkedIn.