Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
iamsmart is a Berlin based startup in the smart home Internet of Things sector. We’re a team of inspired professionals from all fields who believe that smart technologies can transform the way we live today. With this team of ambitious minds, we are developing innovative products to make future homes more comfortable, secure and self-sustaining – today. We are lifting the smart home out of the gadget space and pursue it’s real purpose, to improve our lives.
What we really are? We are inspired to make the Smart Home have a heart.
- You'll be part of the leadership team of Ewyso
- You are responsible for the Technology Department and it's development
- You are a communicator by nature who will get everyone on board along the way
- You hire, develop and grow your team – creating a strong and sustainable company culture based upon openness, drive and creativity
- You coordinate ongoing development with the IT-teams based on clear KPIs and manage goals & expectations
- You deliver innovative products and solutions that are aligned to business & market needs
- You constantly question how & why things are done to drive understanding and develop new ideas
- You experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills & knowledge
- You present your findings (written & spoken) in a clear, concise and organised way
- You continuously develop your skills and stay abreast of the latest technology innovations and trends
- You have 5+ years of experience leading development teams
- You have developed strategies and technical architectures
- Bachelor (Master’s preferred) degree in information systems, computer science or other related fields
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a creative approach to problem solving
- You have very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You have an interest for IoT
- You can quickly adapt to new challenges as needed while maintaining a clear mindset
- Fluency in English (German a plus)
What makes us different?
- We belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take
- Responsibility for your role from day one
- An agile environment you will love
- Flat hierarchy, awesome culture
- A pretty cool office in Berlin ‘Mitte’ + a free gym membership
- Awesome international start-up atmosphere: Work Hard, Party Harder
You think Smart Home is one of the greatest things in the world and you share our passion for that topic?
We would love to get to know you!!
But please don’t write us a book…
Generic cover letters are as bad as broken radiator in winter.
A compact description of yourself and your achievements will do! :)