HR Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
- Do you have a passion for HR and employee well-being?
- Do you want to take HR to the next level in a fast growing global company?
- Are you a great team player and listener?
- Are you empathic, yet driven to get things done?
If all of the above apply to you, we have a place for you in our amazing team. At Idean you get to work with our exceptionally talented people, in a family like environment.
Your tasks consists of
- Cherishing and developing the Idean culture, every day
- Providing operational HR support for EU studios as directed by HR leadership
- Being responsible for HR admin tasks in Germany and UK
- Providing HR guidance to employees in Germany and the UK
- Managing relationships with third parties such as Health care providers, Payroll etc. to provide needed information
- Being responsible for the recruitment activities in Germany and UK, managing recruitment life cycles, scheduling, selection process, offer negotiations, building and managing the recruitment pipeline for employees and freelancers
- Creating and maintain relationship with diverse professional organisations to attract and recruit top talent for Idean
- Being a member of our recruitment events team, taking the lead of planning and organising events with our Events Manager and HR Director
- The Employer may assign different or additional duties to the Employee, which shall be reasonable and equivalent to the role
For this position you should have
- 4+ years experience in the field of HR
- Experience in working independently with basic HR admin tasks
- General understanding of labor law in Germany
- General understanding of HR practices in Germany
- A good understanding and track record of managing recruitment life cycle
- Ability to speak German fully fluently and English on a professional level, other language skills are big plus
In this position, you will be part of our Europe HR team and report to our Europe HR Director. You will work closely with our German and UK studios, and our Resourcing Director to source top talent and staff our cutting edge projects.
The position is based in Berlin, traveling to other European Studios is needed on monthly basis.
Application deadline: 30.10.2017