In-house Consultant for Internationalization and New Markets (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you want to play a big part in Kreditech's internationalization efforts?
Want to do crazy kinds of analysis to tell us where we should expand next?
Want to work with an international, fast-growing team in Hamburg's Hafencity?
Kreditech is building the consumer-focused finance company of the 21st century. With its proprietary big-data scoring and underwriting technology, the Hamburg-based startup has built the foundation for personal finance products in emerging consumer finance markets. Customers can apply for short-term and long-term loans from 50 to 2,500 Euros, credit cards, and other finance products in just a few minutes online or mobile. The creditworthiness of a user is determined in less than a minute on the basis of up to 10,000 data points, and the loan is paid out automatically within minutes to the customer’s bank account, credit card or eWallets.
Kreditech currently offers its services in Australia, Poland, Spain, Russia, the Czech Republic, and Mexico. All national platforms are operated by an international team, which currently consists of over 100 employees from 26 countries.
Kreditech is looking for an In-house Consultant – Internationalization and New Markets: As our In-house Consultant for Internationalization and New Markets, you will play a key role in our fast-paced internationalization rollout by:
- Providing analytical consultancy that allows us to identify opportunities in new markets.
- Assess potential target markets, identifying key metrics that allow for adequate benchmarking
- Creating compelling and robust business cases that are tailor-made for specific foreign markets and contain highly sophisticated data-driven analyses.
- Creating a repository of data that allows data-driven decisions in our rollout processes.
- Presenting business cases to various groups of stakeholders within the organization.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in management consultancy, preferably in one of the top 5 worldwide consultancy firms
- You have proven experience in preparing robust business cases in international settings, preferably in a fast-growing, start-up environment or in the internationalization department of a similar company
- You have completed a BSc degree from a top-tier business school.
- Your quantitative reasoning is sharp as a tack.
- You can find valuable data where nobody else sees any. One of your hobbies is keeping track of market indicators, monitoring stats, identifying market trends. You do this on your own initiative because you think it is awesome.
- You have outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
- You have a very strong sense of humor.
- You understand collaboration and team-work and you will enjoy working with a diverse international team. You will bring no political or status-related issues to Kreditech.
- You have taken part in the internationalization rollout process of online companies or financial institutions.
- You have a good understanding of the legal dimension of internationalization processes. You may not be a lawyer but you understand the implications of (say) FDI law for the internationalization processes of an organization.
- The position is in Hamburg, so we only accept applications from those with EU work permits. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch - if you've got questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, we welcome your application exclusively through our Jobvite platform by following this link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oLIHYfwS&s=gruenderszene
What we can offer you
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in the blink of an eye. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.
If you feel that your talent and abilities would make a valuable contribution to our future, we'd love to hear from you!